- Attested copy of the mark-sheet of the qualifying examination
- Attested copy of the matriculation certificate for the proof of age.
- College Leaving Certificate (Original).
- Migration certificate accept N.P.U. (Original).
- Residential/Domicile certificate.
- Attested copy of the cast certificate, issued by the competent authority (DM/DC/SDO)
or any other authorized officer in respect of ST/SC/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission
on reserved quota.
- Attach three copy of color photograph (write your name, application form no. and
course applied on the back),
excluding one photograph paste on the application form and two on the admit
Please attach the 2nd copy of money receipt with the admission form; otherwise
form will not be entertained.
›› Application should be presented by the candidate in the office
›› All original certificates should be brought for verification on
the day counseling.
›› Documents (Xerox) should be attested by competent authority while
How to apply for Admission
- Interested candidates can apply for admission by getting form available at college
by paying Rs. 700/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 500/- (ST/SC/PH) in cash or DD in
“SIDHNATH B.Ed COLLEGE, payable at State Bank of India, Hussainabad”
- Admission form can also be obtained from our information centers of Ranchi and Patna.
- It can also be download from our college website.